Information for Artists
Event Fees & Refunds
Be sure to enclose ALL below items or your application may be delayed or returned.
- Your completed, printed and signed application.
- A non-refundable Registration/Jury fee (deposited upon receipt) for each category marked on application for jury, exhibit and judging.
- Standard: $35.00 Postmarked by November 30, 2021
Late: $50.00 Postmarked on or after December 1, 2021
Note: 50 spaces are held for a Second Jury. $50.00 postmarked by January 10, 2022
- Single Space fee: $300.00 (10’ x 10’) Deposited upon acceptance.
- Double Space Fee: $600.00 (10′ x 20′ wide). Send 2 checks of $300.00 with application. Limited availability.
- Electricity (Optional): $200.00. Send separate check. Limited availability.
There is a 15% commission on sales calculated at the end of the festival.
Larger space sizes and electricity are limited. Your checks will be returned if space or electricity request is not available.
When the required documents arrive at the Production Office you will see the ‘STATUS’ of your entry change from ‘SUBMITTED’ to ‘SHOW TO JURY’.
Withdrawal / Refunds
- Your space/electricity fee is refundable if the Production Office is notified in writing by February 18, 2022.
- “NO SHOW” POLICY: Artists who have not CHECKED-IN and have failed to alert the Production Office (760) 346-0042 or not leaving a voice mail MESSAGE by 5:00 pm, Thursday (set-up day), will be considered a ‘NO SHOW’ and assigned space will be forfeited.
- There are no refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather, late cancellations, force majeure, local authority or related natural disasters.
- The committee reserves the right to reject any work it considers unsuitable. Exhibitors must follow suggestions made by the INDIAN WELLS ARTS FESTIVAL during the event. No refund will be given if artist is asked to leave the event for violation of rules.