4 Digital Images
- 3 images of your artwork
- 1 image of your booth or display (showing artworks)
- Place booth image as # 4 in sequence.
This can be copied and pasted from your computer document into the space provided on the application.
- Artist Information Statement which explains HOW YOU CREATE YOUR WORK:
materials used, technique and style.
*NOTE: This is NOT an essay on why, when, where and how you started being an artist. The jury needs to know your materials and process to confirm your category.
- Brief biographical and prior show information.
- Recommended Dimensions: 1920 pixels on the longest side
- Border/Background: Black
- File Format: Save all images as Baseline Standard JPEG. Do not save as a Progressive JPEG.
- File Size: JPEGs should be under 5 MB in size.
- Recommended Resolution: between 72 and 300 ppi
- Color space: Save images in an RGB color space, preferably sRGB
Caution:If you plan to use your ZAPP™ images, make sure you use the original images you prepared for upload to ZAPP™. It is our experience that artists who download their images from the ZAPP™ website are actually getting images that are smaller in size than what they uploaded. Be careful.
** Our image requirements follow the suggestions of the NAIA (National Association of Independent Artists); allowing you to use your digital images already prepared for other events that use ZAPP™.
If you need additional help:
Just email us at help@IndianWellsArtsFestival.com or call or fax Production Office at 760-346-0042