Painting/Drawing on Canvas or Papers intended for hanging, primarily flat, with a relief depth of less than 1/8 of an inch thick.
- PAINTING - Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor
- DRAWING - Pen/Pencil, Charcoal, Pastel
- MIXED MEDIA - Painting/Drawing on canvas or papers incorporating more than one Medium such as Watercolor and Pencil
- PRINTMAKING - Work created by screen printing, woodcuts, serigraphs, digital art etc., properly signed and numbered. Examples: Screen Printing, Lithography, Monotype
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Black and white or color digital or original prints from negatives
- OTHER 2-DIMENSIONAL - Examples: Batik, Handmade Paper, Painted Silk/Fabric, Collage
Work where height, width and depth are important aspects of the work with a relief depth of MORE than 1/8th of an inch thick. No embellishment of items created from molds or other forms of mass production..
- SCULPTURE - Freestanding 3 dimensional work to be viewed from all sides. Medium Examples: Bronze, Hand-built Clay, Blown Glass, Metal, Stone, Wood
- MIXED MEDIA 3D - Painting, Drawing or Etching on a hard surfaces such as Fiberglass, Glass, Metal, Wood
- JEWELRY - Only artists accepted in this category may display and sell jewelry
- Fine Jewelry - Made with precious materials such as gold, titanium, silver and set with precious or semi-precious stones or pearls
- Design & Fabrication - Bending, cutting and shaping metals as well as creating designs with Glass, Paper, Clay
- Hand Beaded/Assembled - Incorporating stringing and or wiring of beads, stones or other objects
- HAND WOVEN TEXTILE OR FIBER - Handcrafted fiber, leather, straw - either decorative or wearable such as woven garments, basketry, embroidery, weaving and tapestry.
- NON-FUNCTIONAL – Primarily decorative objects created in mediums such as: Assemblage, Ceramic, Fiber, Glass, Metal, Wood or other. No molds or other forms of mass production allowed.
- UTILITARIAN - Functionally designed hand crafted objects such as Furniture, Pottery, and items which serve a purpose such as wind chimes, drinking goblets , cutting boards
- WEARABLE ART - Individually designed pieces of clothing or fashion accessories such as belts, shoes, scarves, hats.
If you need additional help:
Just email us at help@IndianWellsArtsFestival.com or call or fax Production Office at 760-346-0042